IMPORTANT PAGES ABOUT HOW TO GET FREE EDUCATION IN FINLAND FOR BACHELORS (COMPLETE INFO)

Followers

Friday, June 1, 2012

IMPORTANT UPDATES FOR FREE EDUCATION IN FINLAND 2013/14 BACHELOR and MASTER PROGRAMS AND FREELANCING AS A JOB FREELANCING TIPS TOP FREELANCING SITES

Hello Every One i am back with some latest updates regarding FREE EDUCATION IN FINLAND and on this link you will be able to find latest updates regarding studies in Australia Germany Finland and Great Britian UK.

That is one of my other website with loads of INFORMATION on many things, I am currently working as a FREELANCER and while i was there in FINLAND instad of working our there in Gas stations, Stores, Pizza hut and Mc donalds and plenty of jobs out there, I DID FREELANCING and i use to make TRIPPLE more mney which i could while working there as a labor. There good thing is that instead of working out there in SWERE COLD i use to work at home sitting right next to my computer fully relaxed and there are tons of ways how you can withdraw your salary or pay, you dont have to be a MICROSOFT ENGINEER, or MASTER of any specific field NO a big no, most of people think FREELANCING is all about what skills you have what qualification you have got and  what are you going to do ?, WHAT WILL BE YOUR ROLE ? HOW TO GET A JOB ? WHAT IS GUARANTY THAT CLIENT WILL PAY ? , WHAT SORT OF JOB CAN I DO ? , HOW TO FIND JOB ? , HOW MUCH TIME IT IS GOING TO TAKE TO FIND A JOB  and tons of other question which people have KINDLY VISIT MY WEBSITE HERE  WHERE YOU WILL FIND EVERY ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION NOT ONLY THIS BUT PERSONAL TRAINING ON HOW TO FIND JOB AND HOW TO START JOB RIGHT AWAY, no need to wait and waste time, ALL I HAVE LEARNT IS THAT ;  "  TIME IS MONEY "  You will be paid HOURLY/WEEKLY/BI-WEEKLY and MONTHLY ALSO dependng on your project, I am also running an Agency now due to large amount of satisfied clients and employer they have offered me lots of job and for that i needed more people like me who wanted to make money and who are self motivated can worj at hone love money, good at what ever they do I will help you on finding WHICH FREELANCE WEBSITE IS THE BEST AND WHY ? with decent comparison for you and WHICH FREELANCING WEBSITE TO STAR WORK and WHY ?. Anyways in my Agency i have people from ALL OVER THE WORLD, and they have different set of skills or experience like, some of them are good at WEB DESIGNING and some are good at WEB DEVELOPMENT and some of them are good at TELE SALES, TELEMARKETING and etc etc, i have enough jobs to offer and love to heloto see what skills do you have, SPEAKING GOOD ENGLISH IS A PLUS an SPEAKING EXCELLENT English means YOU ARE HIRED. I started working at $2 an hour and then i worked hard and finally i am working on $15 an hour and maximum i worked on a campaign/project was $28 an hour and i ccan provide proofs of my work if some one is INTERESTED, " there is a great way out and every problem has a solve" DECISION is yours. ( Click on the words which shows description it will take you to the right page )


I have announced my official WEBSITE due to good response and trafficing i had to create one, for all of my dear followers and vistors in order to provide them with new updates. GUYS PLEASE WHO EVER READS THIS MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG, I WILL BE REALLY GLAD TO YOU AND PRETTY SOON I AM GOING TO ANNOUNCE SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL TO ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS MAY BE A SMALL GIFT FOR YOU BUT ITS GOOD, PLEASE FOLLOW MY BLOG
Many Thanks :)




NOTE:

" ADDMISSIONS FOR THE YEAR 2013 ARE NOT ANY MORE FREE, AS THEY WERE/ARE FREE TILL 2012 ONLY FOR ALL T HE UNIVERSITIES OFFERING FREE EDUCATION THERE. NEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL BE APPLIED TO  ALL THE UNIVERSITIES OFFERING FREE EDUCATION AS SOON AS 2013 WILL COME AND FREE EDUCATION SYSTEM WILL BE CONVERTED INTO $$$$ BUT STILL YOU CAN APPLYYOU CANNOT SAY IF THEY ARE GOING TO CHARGE NORMAL FEE as UK, AUSTRALIA, CANADA and OTHER COUNTRIES OR MAY BE AS FOR THE FIRST TIME THEY WILL CHARGE LITTLE AND THEN LATER ON THEY CHARGE FULL FEE FOR BACHELOR, MASTER and pH.D PROGRAMS "

8 comments:

  1. Very nice i went to your website and i have already signed up and looking forward tostart working but on the other hand it is very sad that there is no more free educatio in finland :( how lucky those are who went this year in january ;( so sad :(

    but very nice and thanks for the FREELANCING THING IT IS AWESOME I READ IT AND I REALLY FEEL AS IF I AM PRO I CAN DO IT I HAVE APPLIED ON SOME OF THE JOBS AND I AM FOLLOWInG TO WHATEVER YOU SAID CHEERS

    ReplyDelete
  2. brother we have encounter some problems regarding admission in Finland.how can we contact you..?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this is the best place to contact me, if you have any questions just shoot, i would love to help you up.

    Many Thanks and try to contact me here please do not contact me up on my number unless i say soo due to so many reasons. I appreciate your patiance i will help every single person with every single question related to FREE EDUCATION IN FINLAND FOR FREE 2012 to 2013.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having Issues, let me know i will Glad to help you out, sorry i was little busy earlier still i tried my best to help you out, i recieve CALLS from different places , Emails but i prefer u writing me here so every one can get Maximum benifit out of it.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. plz tell me is there any other country that offer the free education? because as u mention finland is no more offer the free education.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fOR 2013 EDUCATION IS STILL FREE IN FINLAND VERY LESS UNIVERSITIES CHANGED THERE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SPECIALLY TUITION FEE!

    BELOW CHECK THE COMPLETE PROCESS ON HOW TO APPLY TO FINLAND FOR FREE EDUCATION COURSE.

    aDDMISSIONS ARE OPEN
    ONLINE aPPLICATION IS OPEN GO FILL THE FORM BEFORE TIME IS TOO LATE IT WILL BE OPEN TILL 14TH OF FEB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. KINDLY FOLOW MY BLOG PLEASE AND RATE IT KINDLY THATS ALL I WANT FROM YOU :) FOLLOW SHARE, AND PROMOTE AND IF YOU CAN DONATE THAT WOULD BE GEATE TO PAY OFF MY HOSTING AND ETC ETC.

    tHANKS.
    WAQAR KHAN.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello My name is Rashid,
    I would like to continue my education and get a bachelor degree. I came across a few articles online that mentioned a free education in certain European countries and Finland was the best choice. I have an associated in business administration. I have not been in school for about two year or so. I never finished my bachelors and i would like to study other subjects of interest. I currently live in the united states. I was wondering if they offer online classes? I did email CIMO and they explained that full bachelor degrees are not available online. Only course modules, is there any way around that? I mean if i could take a few course modules and then go to Finland to finish the bachelor's that would be ideal. Can someone shed some light on how i can go about this????

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!